There's Treasure Everywhere

Our Condo

10 comments




Here are some pictures of our condo. They are not the best, but you get the idea. The first two pictures are the baby's room. The bassinette will actually go in our room. The third picture is our study, although this picture shows it in its early stages. Then there's our room. The last picture is of our kitchen and family room area.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan, I'm glad to see that shirt still fits you in your final pregnant days! Everything looks great. I can't wait to come home and see you and my niece/nephew! :-D

Jennifer said...

Megan, you look great, and I'm so glad to see pics of your new home. Looks like you're ready! I LOVE the Moses basket, by the way. Anxiously awaiting good news...

Anonymous said...

The Batman pillow? Hands-down my favorite thing about your condo. :)

Megan said...

Jill,
You have no idea how happy Andy will be that you noticed that!

Kelly said...

love the condo, love the belly, love it all.

yo_mama said...

Just for the record, yo_mama is not yo_baby.

yo_mama said...

I only scored a 200 on the SAT, Pinks. What does that mean?

Kelly said...

i was thinking the same thing, pinks...but i never would have worded it as cleverly.

yo_mama said...

I didn't go to FSU. I think you must have me confused with Grant. I think he got around a 1600 on the SAT though.
yo_mama is only educated through the 8th grade level. So if you see any spelling errors at any time, keep that in mind. yo_mama is also very sensitive.

Megan said...

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Andy doesn't know anything about yo_mama. I don't know if he's ever read a blog besides mine!