
For the last four years, Andy worked at a place that was in a high security area, and you needed a security clearance to get in. It was also located on an airforce base, so I never even saw the building he worked in.
One of the nice things about Andy's new job is that I get to stop by and visit him. In the 3 1/2 weeks he's worked there I've already stopped by 3 times. So much fun! The first two times I surprised him, but today we planned to go to lunch together. One of Andy's favorite California things is the famous In-N-Out Burger, and there's one about two minutes away from his work. It was really fun picking him up and going out for our lunch date!
2 comments:
Yum, that's the one thing I like about TDYs to the remote Edwards AFB. There's an In-N-Out on the drive up from LA.
Pinky, I thought you of when we were there because I got a strawberry shake, and I know you love their milkshakes!
Post a Comment