There's Treasure Everywhere

Merry Christmas!

5 comments
I know it's not quite the Christmas season yet, but in an effort not to go crazy waiting to go into labor, I decided to go Christmas shopping today. I hadn't been to the mall in our town yet, so I printed out directions from Mapquest and I was on my way.

My trip was fairly successful, but I just have a couple of questions: why are girls so much easier to shop for, and why do I have mostly guys on my shopping to-do list?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice condo Megan & Andy! Hope you are well. praying for baby.

Now why didn't you tell your blogger-extraordinaire cousin about your blog ;) I haven't updated mine in a while though (www.romneyreport.com)

Best from Chicago!!!
Phil

Kelly said...

okay megan, you're mission for today is to go back through all of your posts and read my comments. since i've been so behind on your blog, i pretty much commented on all of your posts.

i've been doing my christmas shopping throughout the year. whenever i see something that i think someone will like, i buy it, and put it away. you're right, though. men are SO hard to shop for.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Megan!!! Today HAS to be the day...@ 4:45- and make sure it's a boy too. I'm determined to win the guessing game :-). I love you and hope you had a good day.

Megan said...

Sorry Rachel, you're a loser! No baby yet!