Today is the day, and I'm still pregnant. It's my due date which means I'm exactly 40 weeks! It's weird because I never knew if I would make it to that milestone. Now when people ask when I'm due, it will be funny answering them in the past tense.As you can see, the belly is large and in charge. I'm still feeling really great, and I'm not that uncomfortable. Besides all the trips to the bathroom, I'm even sleeping well at night. I finally feel ready for the baby to come, but that could easily change the moment I go into labor.
We'll keep you posted!!!
7 comments:
i agree with the previous comment...you're so tiny, but with a bball under your shirt! i love you!!!
Looks to me like you had a couple too many of those doughnuts you wrote about.
hey megan :)
you look great! can't wait to hear the exciting news... who knows, maybe your bundle of blessing is coming right now!
Uncle Fred and I think it may be too late to do the photo shoot for this baby, but you're still the prettiest pregnant lady we know. We're keeping you all in our prayers.
i think you still weigh less than most of us from ppc, even with your gigantic belly!
i can't believe you're overdue...and i still weigh more than you! what's the deal!?
It seems like yesterday that andy announced the pregnancy at the lanzones, and now look at you. Its fun to check my cell phone for messages. Any one could be one saying the baby has arrived.
Post a Comment