I should perhaps note at this point that Dan told me the baby's name was Joshua, and in my haste to congratulate you, I believed him. So let me give that another shot. We are so thankful for Joseph's arrival. Even if we did get his name wrong. :)
He's SO precious!!!! I've watched that video of him probably 100 times by now! I can't wait to hold my little nephew and see you all in 1 month and 3 weeks! :-)
Congrats! It is an amazing thing and soon you won't know what you did with out him...oh yeah, you went to the grocery store for price comparisons :) I'm guessing you won't need to find things to fill your days for a while! Hope things continue to go smoothly for you at home, especially breast feeding. It can be tough at times. PS - I showed the kids the pics and Chloe said, "Miss Megan's pretty" :)
Isn't it amazing! I am so happy for you two! Enjoy the tears of happiness! We can't wait to met little Joseph. Praise God for a healthy Baby Boy! I can't believe I guessed it! Love You Guys!
7 comments:
What a precious baby boy! We're so excited for y'all and so thankful for a safe delivery for Joshua. Keep the video coming! We miss you.
I should perhaps note at this point that Dan told me the baby's name was Joshua, and in my haste to congratulate you, I believed him. So let me give that another shot. We are so thankful for Joseph's arrival. Even if we did get his name wrong. :)
:-) Listening to Dan again, hey, Haley :-) Next thing you know, you'll be waiting 4 weeks to watch _Lost_ episodes...
Congrats, Lanzones! Could not be happier for you guys!
He's SO precious!!!! I've watched that video of him probably 100 times by now! I can't wait to hold my little nephew and see you all in 1 month and 3 weeks! :-)
Congrats! It is an amazing thing and soon you won't know what you did with out him...oh yeah, you went to the grocery store for price comparisons :) I'm guessing you won't need to find things to fill your days for a while! Hope things continue to go smoothly for you at home, especially breast feeding. It can be tough at times.
PS - I showed the kids the pics and Chloe said, "Miss Megan's pretty" :)
Congratulations! Joseph looks great, and so do you, Megan! Andy you look OK.
Isn't it amazing! I am so happy for you two! Enjoy the tears of happiness! We can't wait to met little Joseph. Praise God for a healthy Baby Boy! I can't believe I guessed it! Love You Guys!
Post a Comment