There's Treasure Everywhere

Praise the Lord

2 comments

First of all, thank you for all of the wonderful comments and emails everyone has sent. How amazing to have all this technology to share this momentous occasion with our friends and family all over the country.

We got home Sunday afternoon. It was nice having two days in the hospital to recover. Since then, I've been trying to sleep as much as possible, but it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. Guess my adrenaline is still pumping. :-)

Looking back over the last few days all I can say is Praise the Lord! The Lord has blessed us in so many ways throughout the whole pregnancy and especially during the labor and delivery. Everything went so smoothly, and we have a beautiful, healthy addition to our family.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

that is the cutest picture! love his little hat.

Anonymous said...

this picture of Joseph is by far my favorite and is definitely the background of my computer! :)