There's Treasure Everywhere

A Complete Set

1 comment
Hannah got the first letter from Joey. Now we all have them:




Dear Ellie,

You are the best sister ever. First, I love when you play Jump-Jumps* with me. Next, I love when you s(n)uggle with me! Last, I just really LOVE you. No one could ever have a better sister than you."

Joey

*A game the kids made up involving jumping on my bed.


Dear mom,

Thank you for being nice every year in my life. First, I LOVE your Saterday morning walfles!!! Next, I LOVE when you play legos with me!!! Third, I love when you play video games with me!!! you are the best mom ever.

Joey

Dear Dad,

Thank you for playing video games with me for 3 years. First, I love to play kirby. Second, I love to play maryo. Third, I like to play Zelda. I love to (play) with you. 

Love, 
Joey

1 comments:

Shaping My Heart said...

I hope Hannah doesn't read Ellie's letter! :)