We walked around and explored the different areas and pretty views.
There was this cool fountain that the architect of the building designed
in memory of Walt Disney's wife, Lillian. The whole story is here.
(The sun got a little bright for Hannah.)
A little before noon, Timmy showed up and we met up with Christina at the school. My dad found a Mexican restaurant nearby called Border Grill so we walked a few blocks for lunch. It turns out two of its chefs, Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, were on "Top Chef Masters." I love watching the "Top Chef" shows so I was very excited we got to eat there!
The whole clan!
The goof ball at the end of the table.
The birthday girl opening her presents.
Joey helped entertain Ellie while we were eating. She's a sucker for being read to and Joey loves to read!
I'm so glad we got to spend time with Christina and Timmy. It makes me excited for the summer when everyone comes to visit!
1 comments:
Thanks for coming all the way to LA to celebrate with me! I had so much fun and it was so great to see all of you! :)
Post a Comment