No, I'm not pregnant again.One year ago today that I found out I was pregnant with our little bug.
I had taken a pregnancy test on Saturday, the day before, but the line was so faint I could barely tell it was there. I needed a second opinion so poor Andy woke up with me standing over him, starring at him, holding the test stick. Let's just say it freaked him out a little.
After he regained his senses, he couldn't really tell if there was a line or not either. We decided to buy another one and wait until the next day since they are supposed to be the most accurate in the morning. I really didn't feel differently at all, so I was sure I was just getting my hopes up for nothing.
Sunday morning, despite my skepticism, I took another test. Lo and behold a bright blue line! What an amazing feeling! I look at Joey now, and I can't believe he was the one growing in me. The Lord is good!
6 comments:
I love it! That is so Sweet!
he is such a blessing!
you so totally GOT ME! GOOFBALL!
Was that actually a pic from last Feb 19th?
Mom
No, it's just some random internet picture.
I totally thought you were making an announcement!
Post a Comment