There's Treasure Everywhere

Thumb Sucker

7 comments
Looks like we've got a thumb sucker!
Joey usually tries to fit as many fingers into his mouth as he can, but I guess when he's sleeping he just prefers his thumb.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cuteeeeeee...now it's my computer background!! :-)

Megan said...

Does your computer background change every time I post a new picture? :-)

Anonymous said...

yeah, that's kinda embarassing, i just realized i post that all the time! but...he's too cute!

Wendy said...

Ooooooh! That is so cute! I wanted a thumb sucker but I got a kid with a binky...that he won't give up.

Anonymous said...

Not only is he the cutest thing on the planet (well, maybe 3rd cutest after Andy and Timmy)...but he must have the longest lashes I have seen!!
signed...a very proud grandma (and mom)

LaughterThoughts said...

isn't it sweet to see them suck on their thumbs? especially when they're so tiny. #s 2&4 were thumb girls (4 still is, but we're working on it). #s 1&3 only liked the soothie... which falls out. thumbs don't! #5 is a two-middle-fingers sucker. that's really cute, too!

Anonymous said...

Megan was a 2 finger sucker also until she got her finger caught in the car door when she was 4 years old. It hurt to suck it that evening when she went to bed and she cried so I had to sit on the edge of the bed and have her try her other fingers and thumbs until she found something she liked. She settled on her thumb that night and never changed.
Mom