

She was working at a Craft/Hobby show selling the Lazy Scrapper. Incidentally, I am now the proud owner of a lazy scrapper (thanks Pinky).
Last time Pinky saw me, I was 8 months pregnant. It was so fun for me to get to show her little Joey. I picked her up at the craft show, and we went to Tony Roma's for dinner. It was so nice to catch up with my good friend. If anyone else wants to come for a visit, Joey and I would love to see you, and we are willing to drive!
6 comments:
What a good pic of Pinky and Joey! I like the tote also.
Mom K.
Is it just me or is Joey thinking "Hobby Show?! Are we talking about a Hobby Show?!! I mean, we ain't talking about, about the game that I love...we're talking about a Hobby Show, man!"
i'm so jealous! but we'll get our joey time in soon enough.
this picture makes him look so old!!!!! tell him to slow it down!
What are you talking about, Cody? Joey was the one who wanted the Lazy Scrapper.
I totally NEED a lazy scrapper!
Post a Comment