One great thing about being back in California is the fresh fruit and vegetables. I was really spoiled growing up here and enjoying yummy fruit all year long. I realized my fortune when I went to school in Pennsylvania, and even when we lived in New Mexico. It was just a little scarier buying produce in the grocery store; I never knew what I was going to get.The other day I bought a box of California Clementines called "Cuties." Clementines are irresistibly sweet, juicy mandarin tangerines that make a great snack. The above photo is what happened when I had a little too much fun with the stickers that came on the Cuties. As you can see, Joey did not have nearly as much fun as I did.
2 comments:
Kids are here for our amusement.
Clementines are soooo good. We get them here every so often. My girls introduced me to them and they are "cuties" that we get here!
Poor little "cutie" Joey - although not too surprised! ;o)
Post a Comment