There's Treasure Everywhere

Valentine's Date

4 comments
Andy and I went on our Valentine's date today. We dropped off the bug with the babysitters (a.k.a. the grandparents), and drove down to the Cheesecake Factory in San Diego. We decided to go for lunch so it would be less crowded, and it would work better with Joey's schedule.

I had only been to the Cheesecake Factory once before, and Andy had never been so it was quite a treat. We both had great meals. I had this yummy chicken breast sandwich with fry bread and big chunks of avocado. Andy had a huge burrito smothered in cheese (if you know Andy's obsession with cheese, you know that's always a good thing). We even ended up getting dessert, which we never do at restaurants. Andy had a slice of the "original cheesecake," and I got the strawberry shortcake.

I did have a tiny bite of Andy's cheesecake, still trying to understand why people like that stuff. Man, it was nasty! I know I have weird taste, and I don't like some things that most people get really excited about. Even though I don't share their excitement, I understand why people like things such as coffee, chocolate, and wine. However, I don't think I will ever comprehend liking a cake made out of cheese. Ugh!

So, cheesecake aside, we had a lovely, lovely time!

4 comments:

yo_mama said...

I love the Cheesecake Factory. Next time you guys need to get the avocado egg roll appetizer.

Megan said...

oooh, good to know!

Kelly said...

yes...they're the BEST!

Edie Guess said...

my favorite is the dark bread! i could just eat that all day long!