Alright, one more of these silly things. Kelly "tagged" me (a while ago) so now I'm supposed to think of six weird things about myself. The hard part isn't thinking up six weird things, just six weird things that I want to share with everyone. Hmmm...
1. I actually enjoy doing laundry. This is good since I now do laundry pretty much everyday.
2. I don't like chocolate. I'll eat it, but it's just not that appealing to me. However, if you give me white chocolate or dark chocolate, I will just give it to someone else or just throw it away. Yuck!
3. Sometimes when I'm cooking I pretend I'm on a cooking show. I actually talk out loud about what I'm doing. This is very embarrassing.
4. I've slept in a men's bathroom. Seriously.
5. This weirdness just started recently, but for some inexplicable reason whenever I get in the car, I immediately turn down the volume on the car stereo. It doesn't matter how loud it is at the time, it is still too loud. I don't even notice that I do this most of the time, until Andy points it out to me.
6. Okay, I give up! I can't think of another one so we're going to do fill in the blank. Can you think of something weird about me?
5 comments:
megan, i cannot believe you admitted to talking to yourself while cooking! that's way weirder than my spilling water on myself (which wasn't even one of my weird things).
Number 5 happened to me after I had Jaykeb...must be a new mom thing. You have slept in a men's bathroom?
The talking to yourself thing is VERY funny!!!!
And, too, I think the men's bathroom needs some explaining fo sho.
The men's bathroom thing is much more fun unexplained, but I knew I would get questions. When I was in elementary school we had a sleepover at my church for Pioneer Girls. My friend and I thought it would be fun to sleep in the men's bathroom purely for the reason that years and years later we could always tell people that we had slept in a men's bathroom. So here I am, still using it.
Have you ever met anyone else who has slept in a men's bathroom? I'm glad we did it, although it grosses me out thinking about it!
---Stacie
Post a Comment