There's Treasure 2.0
My 10 year anniversary of blogging is coming up this September, and Andy had mentioned that he wanted to update my blog at some point. Then my sister begged me to have Andy put a search bar on my blog so that she could search for old posts. When I asked Andy about it he started looking into it and decided it was going to be just as much work trying to figure out how to add a search bar as to update the whole blog. His exact quote was, "That would be like putting a band aid on a severed limb." He's so dramatic. ;-) So, he spent all morning working on it, and lo and behold I have a new and improved blog. I hope you like it. Let me know if anything is acting glitchy and I'll get my cute IT guy on it right away!
3 comments:
Don't like your new blog.
I don't like change.
The original had a better look.
I guess this is going to fit under an Amazon critical review.
The pictures are more faded looking.
I love that you have a search feature. All the change is worth it because I can finally find old blog posts!!!! YAY ANDY!!!
I love it!
Post a Comment