There's Treasure Everywhere

Camera Dump, Part 1

1 comment
I'm so overdue for a camera dump that I'm going to have to do it in two parts. This starts way back at the beginning of May!


These girls loved going to Joey's baseball games but not really for the baseball.


Andy's birthday! The kids love when Andy opens presents. 


Joey made this Lego picture for Andy.


For lunch we had a surprise party for Andy. I invited our camping buddies and my parents over. It was so fun surprising Andy!




Ellie really wanted to go to Burger King so we had a date after our last day of Bible Study.


I had to take a picture of this cutie because I love this dress on her. It was my dress when I was little!


It was my turn to host our Thursday play group and I happened to let Joey stay home that day because he was out at a friend's band concert super late the night before. It ended up being awesome. The girls loved having him there. He made them cool forts on our couch...



and amazing Duplo train tracks down the stairs. At the end of the morning, one girl said she wanted to marry him.


I have a friend who recently had twins so I watch her two older kids once in a while. These two girls really enjoy each other and we laughed when one day they were almost twins!


The little girl really likes playing with Ellie all day, but she's in heaven when Hannah comes home from school.


The little boy is pretty happy about life no matter what but I love seeing these two together. Little kids really bring out the sweet side of Joey!


Hannah and her best friend/neighbor Chloe pooled their money and bought some party supplies from the dollar store so they could throw their Beanie Boos a party.


More fun at the baseball park.


Ready for her first day of swimming lessons for this summer. I was able to get her into two one-week sessions before the older kids were out of school. She was very nervous about swimming lessons, but now she's swimming on her own! Mission accomplished!


Another cute picture of Ellie and another hand-me-down (the shirt) from me.


Hannah has been doing Ellie's hair more and more lately. She did pigtails for the first time the other day, and I just loved them!

Camera Dump, Part 2 coming soon...

1 comments:

Shaping My Heart said...

I love the pictures of your big kids reading to Ashley's kids. I really just love all of these pictures. So many cuties.