The other night, I thought it would be fun to blow dry Ellie's hair and straighten it with a straightening iron after her bath. I tried it before when she was really little, but it was so short and choppy that it looked pretty bad. I didn't even take any pictures.
This time it looks so much better, although it's still pretty choppy and uneven in the back.
I couldn't get over how different she looks!
And I couldn't stop taking pictures...
So in true Ellie fashion, she hammed it up for the camera.
7 comments:
Did she like it straight? What did she think?
Love the curls!
Ha, I should try this with Ben :) SO cute!
Wow! What a difference that makes in her looks... Without the curls she
looks very much like her daddy and her uncle!!!!
I should know, I have just spent the last 4 days weeding through old
photos. Figured it was time to finally through out old photos and to
save only the best...no need to move and store boxes of stuff that never
get looked at.
And...If I may say so quite humbly, I had the cutest little guys ;-)
Ellie liked her hair like that, but later when I asked her which she liked better she picked curls. Good news for me because straightening her hair took a while. I'm glad she's low maintenance!
She definitely is a Lanzone! With or without curls!
Congrats Peggie for being able to throw out those old photos!
Oh my word. So cute! I like the curls better too though. She just wouldn't be the same w/o those curls!
She's like a totally different baby!!! Love her with curls and straight hair XO
Post a Comment