There's Treasure Everywhere

The Things They Say, Part 35

1 comment
Reviewing the Cathechism questions...
Me: Ellie, who made you?
Ellie: God.
Me: What else did God make?
Ellie: Dragons.
(The correct answer is "all things" so really she could have said almost anything and still gotten the right answer...except for imaginary animals.)


The two year-old version of "This Land is Your Land"
Ellie: This land is my land, this land is my land, this land is my land, this land is my land...


While driving past a 7-11... 
Hannah:  If it is hot and my kids are good, I am going to buy them Slurpees.
Joey: I am going to be a very nice, but very strict Dad.
Hannah: Don't be too nice.
Joey: If my wife wants to stay home with the kids, I will let her.



We had a little girl over who got very nervous whenever she saw Andy. Ellie tried to make her feel more comfortable by telling her, "But he doesn't have a beard!" It made us laugh that Ellie remembers her former phobia of beards. The ironic thing is that this little girl's dad does have a beard, so maybe she has the opposite phobia!

Things that Ellie says all the time that I love:
 Me: Ellie, do you have to go to the bathroom?
Ellie: No, I good.

Ellie: I want to hold you! (instead of I want you to hold me)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

haha they are gonna be the best parents! love this post.