The kids finally came inside to have pizza and ice cream sandwich cookies. Joey opened his presents, and then the kids all played inside until we put on a short movie at 8:00. It was lights out at 9:00, talking until 9:30, a stern "Go to sleep!" at 9:45, and then we didn't hear from them until...6:15! I'm used to Joey and Hannah sleeping in, so the early wake up took me by surprise. So did the early enthusiasm/chatting/laughing/shouting. They put video games on which kept them entertained but did nothing to help the noise level. Our poor neighbors! Seriously though, Joey's friends are so sweet and well-behaved (and enthusiastic!). It was fun having them over.
Watching Tom and Jerry and the Lost Dragon.
Pancakes for breakfast!
I love how all the boys and Ellie are topless.
I loved these cute little Minion Twinkies. This is my kind of Pinterest project...brain dead easy!

1 comments:
That Minion theme is pretty cute!
Poor Morgan..I hope that party didn't age him more!
Is Joey's birthday party month celebration finally over???!!!!
Post a Comment