There's Treasure Everywhere

Christmas 2011

Leave a Comment
This Christmas season has been different than years past because we didn't know when this baby would make an appearance. We had a lot of Plan A's, Plan B's and even some Plan C's. Whenever I talked to people about my due date (12/29), I always said how I just hoped I made it past Christmas. Ta-da...I made it! Thankfully this baby was very cooperative and stayed put through all of our activities.

For Christmas Eve, we went to church with my parents, my brothers, and my sister and her husband. Then we headed over to my parent's house.

Here's the belly at exactly 9 months!Growing up we always opened all of our presents Christmas Eve because Santa came to our house while we were at church. We do most of our presents Christmas morning now, but we open presents from my side of the family Christmas Eve. Again, I was so glad to be able to enjoy this special evening with my whole family as opposed to being in the hospital or being the sleep-deprived mom of a newborn!
Christmas morning was filled with more excitement. Joey and Hannah knew that Santa was going to come while they were sleeping, but we found out Christmas morning that Joey thought there would only be one present under the tree from Santa for both of them. He was shocked by the pile of presents! Hannah was thrilled with all of the princess outfits and accessories...
and Joey flipped out any time he got new Legos.
Now that Christmas is over, we are looking forward to our best present of the year...this baby!

0 comments: