There's Treasure Everywhere

Four Babysitters

1 comment
Last night Andy and I went to the adult Christmas party/White Elephant Gift Exchange for our church. I look forward to this party every year and was so glad that the baby stayed put and we could go! Thankfully we had four babysitters ready and willing to come over: Bubba, Nana, Uncle Benjamin and Uncle Timmy.
While we were enjoying our Christmas party, they were having quite the party of their own. Their favorite part of the night was playing this ball game where you roll/throw/wing the ball at the other team and try to score a point.
A celebratory high-five!
Our kids sure are blessed being surrounded by such fun, adoring fans!

1 comments:

Stacie said...

Megan, you look so good! I can't believe Lanzone baby number three is soon to arrive!

PS You should have invited Monica and had 5 babysitters!