Good times!
Legoland Snow
Our Legoland passes are due to expire next month so we are trying to get in a couple of more visits before then. We went last Thursday, and I had no idea that Legoland has a special snow area during the holidays. I was thrilled when we happened upon it as we were walking around. First we visited Santa and his reindeer.

Then came the snow!


This was a snowball throwing area with little targets that spun around when you hit them. Joey was a big fan.
And then there was the sledding.

After Legoland we stopped by to see Andy at work. The kids LOVE getting to see Daddy, probably because he always has some kind of special treat for them hiding in his cupboard.

Good times!
Good times!
3 comments:
i just can't get over how grown up hannah is looking these days!
I love everything about these pictures! I agree with Kelly, Hannah is SO OLD looking (and Joey is equally huge!) We can't wait to see you soon!
funny, i was thinking the same thing about Hannah. cute picture!
Post a Comment