There's Treasure Everywhere

He's a Genius

3 comments
My last post reminded me of a story that makes me laugh every time I think about it.

Andy puts Joey to bed every night. After he lays Joey in his crib, he always sings "Amazing Grace." The other day Andy proudly reported, "You know, Joey knows like half the words to 'Amazing Grace' now." I was pretty shocked, but thrilled that we are raising a little genius. So I said, "Really! What words does he sing?" Andy started counting and sheepishly listed about three words. Yup, just about half the song.

Okay, so maybe three words doesn't quite qualify him for genius status.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is he gonna be a singer like his mommy or...tone deaf?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. You'll have to work on that so it can be one of his many tricks to whip out at parties.

---Stacie

Anonymous said...

Actually this post leaves me a little concerned about the math skills of Joey's father....?