Out of Diapers!
I've had a couple of posts about potty training recently because that's definitely been the major event in our house for the past few weeks. I'm happy to report that Joey has been completely out of diapers (except for nap and night time) for the past two weeks! Hooray!
He's also taking after his Daddy when it comes to reading on the potty. Our bathroom just seems to inspire a lot of literary activity.
4 comments:
wow! he isn't even 2 yet! don't let this go to your head! sure enough the next one might take 6 years!
great job - jomeister!
Mine (#3) liked to sleep on the potty... I've got some funny stories about that. Well, they're funny now. They weren't then.:)
#6 is 2 1/2-- I've gotten him to sit on the potty only twice EVER. And that's only been in the last week. To his credit, he pooped the first time.
oops. that was #5. #6 is only 2 months.
mommy brain. it never goes away:)
I witnessed firsthand Joey's prowess. Very impressive!
--- Stacie
Post a Comment