Andy and Megan
Since we've had Joey, I pretty much always refer to Andy as "Daddy" or "Honey." Andy once commented that it's rare when I actually use his name. In spite of this, Joey figured out that Daddy's name is also Andy, and he calls him that quite frequently now. Sometimes when he's calling "Daddy" and he doesn't get a response he'll try "Andy." Other times he just says both. I have to admit, I think it's funnier than Andy does. Then the other day, Joey called me "Megan." He actually seemed to have a glint in his eye like he knew he was being funny. What a stinker!
2 comments:
We had friends in Ohio who's little boy figured out his dad's first name, too. It was so cute!
it looks like he is gesturing with his finger like saying "megan, come her!"
what a stinker for sure!
Post a Comment