There's Treasure Everywhere

Surprise!

4 comments
This past weekend, Andy, Joey, and I went up to LA for a surprise birthday party for our friend, John, from Albuquerque. His brother and sister-in-law, Grant and Kelly (our other friends from Albuquerque), planned it all. Kelly has a post up on her blog all about it. We had a great time, and Joey loved getting first crack at the pinata.

After the party, we spent the night with Grant and Kelly. We had so much fun, and Andy and I even got to play the Wii for the first time. Let's just say, I may have missed my calling as a professional bowler.

4 comments:

yo_mama said...

Too bad there's no Wii PBA.

Anonymous said...

Here I go, marathon catching up... one comment each!

I haven't played Wii before, but it looks fun.

Edie Guess said...

did you guys GET to wear funny hats, too?

Anonymous said...

Hey its Sarah from albuquerque, I will be in CA next weekend would love to meet up if you can... email me at sboyce@unm.edu!

Later

Sarah