There's Treasure Everywhere

December Camera Dump

Leave a Comment

We started out our December with our annual Christmas shopping trip to the mall. I don't know how many years we've done this now, but we look forward to it every year. The kids have so much fun picking out gifts for each other and for us. They seem to be getting better and better at it every year.


They also love getting to have dinner at the mall after our shopping is all done. We've gone to Red Robin a lot in the past, but this time we went with the food court.


Ellie and I couldn't help but notice the beautiful fall colors by the basketball gym.


I went on a field trip with Ellie's class to see Frozen Jr. 


Andy's annual Christmas party was at the aquarium in Long Beach. 


I always love the opportunity to get dressed up and have a free date night with Andy, even if it is a long drive!


I was wondering if the kids would still want to go see Santa this year. Ellie was most insistent that we visit him.


It's always fun to see all the lights in his yard.


At Ellie's last basketball in December, she fell and landed on her wrist and knee. I didn't think much of her fall because her wrist wasn't swollen and she could move it in every direction. However, a week and a half later it was still hurting her. I took her to the doctor, and an x-ray showed that it may have a minor fraction. They gave her a splint, and we'll go back to take another x-ray in a couple of weeks.

0 comments: