Joey has played on a competitive basketball team for a few years now, called And1. He's had a few different coaches in those years. We're so thankful for Coach Lara who he has now. She is an excellent coach, and Joey and her have a really sweet relationship. It's been great.
He's super friendly and loves basketball. He's really into playing and smiles the whole time. Joey loves being with him.
Hannah's buddy, Kacie, is a sweet girl with cerebral palsy. Funny enough, when Hannah was in kindergarten, Kacie and another third grader were Hannah's third grade reading buddies. It was neat for them to be back together after so many years.
Pumpkin patch at the kids' school.
Yum!
Wednesday evenings Andy has basketball practice with Hannah and Joey's teams, so Ellie and I have the house to ourselves. We like to eat an early dinner and then play games. I used to be able to beat her easily in Memory. Now she beats the pants off me.
At least I can still win games of total luck!
Joey is in the advanced band, "Symphonic Winds" at his school. They had a concert this fall, and it was so good. I can't wait to hear what they sound like at the end of the year!
I've been doing Jazzercise since August 2018 right after Ellie started first grade because it was the first time all three of my kids were in school all day. This was my first full year, and I got the shirt for coming to 150 classes!
Yay for fall colors!












1 comments:
I love the game pics with Ellie. :)
Post a Comment