At the beginning of August we went to visit our good friend Miss Margie. She lives a little far away from us and in an area we never go to unless we're visiting her. As we were driving there, it dawned on me that she lives somewhat close to where Andy and I got married. It used to be called Natural Reflections, but now the name is Paradise Falls. I haven't been there in years, and I've never taken the kids there. After lunch with Miss Margie, we stopped by to look around.

We found the bridal cottage in the same place as before, but it had definitely had a makeover.
The kids had a nice time exploring the grounds, and I had a nice time strolling down memory lane.






3 comments:
I love all of this! Especially them pretending to get married. Adorable!
I love the new updated look that they gave it!
So funny! Love the reenactments!
Post a Comment