There's Treasure Everywhere

Camera Dump from October

1 comment
Wow! I didn't realize how behind I am in my blogging, but I found this post that I started working on and never finished. So here's some random pictures from October!


My parents got a new kitten named Piper. She's so darling, and Ellie of course loves cuddling with her.



We went to my parents house for my Dad's birthday! Even Uncle Timmy came down...maybe because he heard there was going to be Angel Food Cake...our favorite!


We had a week of minimum days in October due to parent-teacher conferences so we scheduled a few play dates with friends from school. Hannah had her friend Eri over one day. They got a hold of my phone.


And Ellie had her best friend from kindergarten, Madeline, come over to play.



When the girls were playing outside, Luke came out to join them. He was using our air pump to tickle Ellie's belly.


Drawing time!


Hannah had a third grade performance. She's always in the back row and she's always beaming!


Oh my goodness. This blanket. Andy and his brother have always loved this picture of their best friend, Dave Logan, so when Andy saw a great deal on a picture blanket, he made one for his brother for Christmas. Then he loved it so much, he made us one. It really is the coziest blanket ever, and we love that it makes us think of Dave Logan. Although Joey thought always referring to it as "The Dave Logan Blanket" was too long, so he suggested we shorten it to the DLB.


This is a weird picture, but we had to document that Joey, Hannah and I all have the exact same foot size right now...7.5! (From left to right: Hannah, me, Joey)

1 comments:

Hoeven Verhoeven said...

That blanket! It's kind of creepy, but looks big and comfy! And your feet- they all look exactly the same too! Hilarious!