Hannah and Ellie switched hairstyles for church one day. I curled Hannah's hair and straightened Ellie's hair.
Joey went to a friend's birthday party at K1-Speed.
I know I'm his mom, but what a hunk!
Andy thought it would be fun to play a kid friendly version of Dungeons and Dragons with the kids. One game/adventure takes a couple of hours, and the kids really enjoyed it!
Ellie lost her first tooth in November! We were in the car, and it fell out while she was eating some dried mango. A couple of weeks later the tooth next to it fell out!
Ellie went to an Ariel birthday party for her friend Summer. The real Ariel even made an appearance!
My parents happened to be up in Irvine so they stopped by Andy's office for breakfast and a tour.
Joey had a 5th grade band performance at school.
5th grade is beginning band and the first time the kids get to pick their instrument. I was so happy that Joey chose to stick with the clarinet.
Ellie and I went to the performance.
Joey and his sweet teacher Mrs. Walker
Andy is coaching Joey's basketball team again. This year they are the Sixers. Andy drafted a really nice group of boys for his team, and his friend Jeff Schmidt is the assistant coach. They may not get second place again, but it should be a fun year!
I found this picture on my phone and had no idea what it was from. I asked the girls and they told me that one Sunday when Ellie was getting ready for church, she accidentally put her dress on over her pajamas. The girls thought this was funny so Hannah took a picture.
Hannah is doing well with her braces. She got red and green bands for Christmas.
Running some after school Christmas errands with my errand buddy.
Hannah was at soccer one night while the school was having a Winter Wonderland. I happened to be watching our neighbor Luke that night, so the four of us made a quick stop.

We've never had the tradition of getting or even wearing Christmas jammies, but Andy wanted to get all the kids Christmas jammies. They arrived right before Pajama Day at school, so the girls wore theirs to be twins.
My parents came over one Friday evening to watch the kids while Andy and I went to our annual adult Christmas party for church. Nana brought a gingerbread house for them to decorate and apparently there was some massive sugar intake. The good news is that when we got home, all three were in bed fast asleep!
Our sweet little blonde friends came over to hang out recently. I take so many pictures when they are here because they are just too cute! And Joey entertaining little ones is just my favorite!
We had a little "movie night" before bed. I could just eat these faces up!

Ellie has been rocking some sweet outfits lately to church (left) and school (right). Hannah said something to Ellie about her mismatched outfit so I had to show Hannah pictures of her from kindergarten and first grade where she was rocking her own unique style. I'm going to be sad when Ellie grows out of it!
Yesterday was Ellie's "birthday" at school since her real birthday is over break.
Wednesday is a short day at school, so after I pick Ellie up it's our "errand day." This time we had a tag-a-long so I had two errand buddies! Ellie's best friend from school is such a sweetie!























0 comments:
Post a Comment