There's Treasure Everywhere

Pigtails

1 comment
 Awww, I do love me some pigtails. I have to say though, Ellie's hair is so cute and curly that I hadn't even thought to put it in pigtails or to do anything else with it really. Thankfully, Hannah asked me to try pigtails. Hannah was only 9 months when I first put her hair in pigtails. Ellie had to wait until 14 1/2 months. Oops! I think having three kids is making me lazy.
 
(Ellie may be following in Hannah's accessorizing footsteps. She LOVES wearing these leis.)

And for those of you keeping track, no Ellie is not walking yet. Not even close. The kids still get excited when she stands up holding onto something. We just keep telling ourselves that she's pretty advanced for a nine month old. ;-)

1 comments:

Two Guys and a Girl said...

Why does Benjamin Logan have pigtails in his hair? :o)