There's Treasure Everywhere

Letter to Hannah

1 comment
***I copied and pasted this from my sister's blog because it was just too sweet:

Dearest Hannah,

Happy 4th Birthday! You are the absolute cutest and most hilarious girl I know. I talked to you on the phone today and teared up because you're just the sweetest little thing. I wish I could bottle up your adorable 4 year old voice- it makes my heart melt. I told you "Happy 2nd Birthday" and you cracked up laughing and said, "I'm not 2, I'm 4! 2 comes before 3, but I'm after 3, so I'm 4!" You are so smart and witty and you're only 4. You seem so old to me, but at the same time you're just a little baby in my mind.

I'm so glad I had nieces and a nephew before having kids because I can honestly say I love you babies more than anything. Sometimes I wonder if my heart has enough room for my own baby. Will I really love my own as much as you? I know the answer is yes...and more (sorry!), but I can't fathom that right now. Today I will just let my heart be full of love for you, sweet Hannah Marie!

So Happy 4th birthday to you! I cannot wait to squeeze and kiss you in one month!

Love,
Aunt Rachel

....and what's a blog post about Hannah without posting pictures of her cuteness?












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's absolutely adorable!! Tami