Hannah was very patient about having to delay her birthday party, but once she saw all those presents, she couldn't wait to rip right through them!
My mom took Hannah to Legoland a few weeks ago and had this caricature drawn of her as Cinderella. Joey got a Yoda one from Legoland for his 5th birthday.
Hannah: still the queen of goofy faces!
Our original pajama party idea ended up working well since we've been in pajamas all weekend!
And the stinker who got us all sick in the first place. It's a good thing she's cute!
No one really had their appetites back yet, but the kids said they wanted to go ahead with the waffle bar. They nobly polished off a few waffles between the two of them. It was their first real food all weekend!
And it wouldn't be a party without Bubba and Nana. My parents were so sweet to come over early to make us some food. I had a bunch of chicken defrosting in the fridge that was going to go to waste since I didn't end up using it for dinner Saturday night like I had planned. So, my mom made us a big batch of her delicious chicken dumpling soup, and my dad made us his famous chicken fried rice. When we get our appetites back, we'll be all set with yummy food for a while! Thanks, Mom and Dad!
It certainly wasn't the weekend we had planned, but we survived and we were blessed in spite of all the sickness!
1 comments:
Ok- so I'm REALLY behind reading your blogs, as you can see. ;) Nothing personal though- I'm not good about reading ANYONE'S blogs or reading in general, so please feel special that on this very rainy afternoon when we were supposed to be building a swingset, that I sat down and started reading YOUR blogs my friend. Because I love you and I miss you. :) Anyway, just wanted to say that Mollie and Hannah Belle would be GREAT friends these days since Mollie also LOVES Hello Kitty and wants her next birthday party to be Hello Kitty as well. :) And when you pointed out that little Ellie got all of you sick, I hear ya! This week has been terrible for us and it ALL started with little Miss Annie. She got the flu earlier in the week and then yesterday me, Mollie, AND Cody all had it- yuck! Watch out Tyler- you are probably next. ;) Looks like she had a fun party despite the sickness! Tami
Post a Comment