There's Treasure Everywhere

Easter

4 comments
 Helping Ellie find her Easter basket.

 Enjoying their own Easter baskets.

 Finding eggs with some crazy hair.




 A present from the Easter Grandbunny.



Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

Aunt Rachel said...

I love your timely post! Ellie is such a brown eyed beauty. I LOVE Hannah and Joey's hand me down clothes. What a blast from the past. They look great!

Megan said...

Good eyes Rachel! I forgot to mention the kid's "retro" outfits. The dress was originally yours (although Mom and I had matching outfits) and the shirt was originally Benjamin's.

Aunt Rachel said...

I can picture Benjamin in that, but I can't figure out what exact picture I'm thinking of. I definitely remember wearing that dress! When I saw Joey the first thing I thought was, "Benjamin!"

Mom K. said...

I think that is the shirt that Benjamin wore on his first day of kindergarten. (I can check the pics to find out for sure) Hannah looks great in that dress. I am sure Benjamin and Rachel wore those 2 things on the same day before!