How the picture was taken the stockings don't look proportionate...the toe looks small and the cuff too big. I think the photo has to be taken straight on. You will notice that is how Dr. Gach and Benjamin also look in the pic in our Christmas letter. When we had the group pic done of us at the recital a violinist (smart girl) held the camera low and took our picture. We were laughing because it looked like she was taking a picture of our lower body!
4 comments:
May I be the first to comment that those are some good looking Christmas stockings! A labor of love!
YES! I've always loved our and now your stockings. Also makes me want to be done with these finals and get home to my stocking!
Hands down the best stockings ever!
How the picture was taken the stockings don't look proportionate...the toe looks small and the cuff too big. I think the photo has to be taken straight on. You will notice that is how Dr. Gach and Benjamin also look in the pic in our Christmas letter. When we had the group pic done of us at the recital a violinist (smart girl) held the camera low and took our picture. We were laughing because it looked like she was taking a picture of our lower body!
Post a Comment