There's Treasure Everywhere

Curly

4 comments
Our little baldy is finally growing some hair, and it's coming in curly! Of course it is the most curly after her bath:


 

It's so weird that Ellie is just a couple of weeks away from her first birthday. She still seems like such a little baby with short hair (at least compared to Joey and Hannah), only two teeth, and not even close to walking. We all love having a baby around here so it is such a blessing that we get to enjoy our baby even longer than usual!

4 comments:

Aunt Rachel said...

My oh my, she is just so precious!!! I love that curly hair. I wonder what it'll look like in a year.

Mom K. said...

Her little back of the head just looks precious! Hope it stays curly!

Sarah said...

i can't wait to see this little curly head in a few days!!

Anonymous said...

As I've said before: I just love this blog!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the Krause's/Lanzone's!!!!

~Valerie