We made our annual trek to Bates Nut Farm on Monday. As usual, the kids loved looking at (and feeding) the animals.
And I loved all the photo ops.
This year we went with my friend Lindsey and her daughter, Baby Anna, as my kids call her. Hannah and Joey are both pretty obsessed with Baby Anna so they were very happy to get to hang out with her for a couple of hours. And as a special treat, we even had some rare fall-like weather. It made for a very cozy day! As a side note, while I was writing this post I had fun looking back at all of our trips there over the years. (2008, 2009, 2010) It was a fun little stroll down memory lane!
Fun times at the Pumpkin Patch! I have to say... going to the pumpkin patch in IA was just NOT the same this year without you guys. :( I had fun looking at the other years' blogs too- I totally remember Joey taking his Peter Pan hat and dagger that one year- lol! That kid cracks me up! Tami
3 comments:
I am cracking up looking at the 7th picture down....where did Joey learn to pose like that? haha :)
I was laughing at that pose too! Hahah hes such a little ham!
Fun times at the Pumpkin Patch! I have to say... going to the pumpkin patch in IA was just NOT the same this year without you guys. :( I had fun looking at the other years' blogs too- I totally remember Joey taking his Peter Pan hat and dagger that one year- lol! That kid cracks me up!
Tami
Post a Comment