
So I promised my sister I would take this picture about a month ago. I finally had Andy take it today. Ta-da!
I'm 28 weeks now and feeling good. We are all so excited for this baby to come, but I'm also enjoying my last few months with just Joey and Hannah. I'm already realizing how easy some things are now that they are almost 5 and 2 1/2. It's always a little scary starting all over again, but also so fun!
7 comments:
Thanks for posting! You look great! When I saw this picture I thought to myself for probably the 1st time ever, "Wow, she looks like me", and then Michael just said, "She looks like you in that picture!" Weird!
Megan, you look so cute pregnant!
I sort of forgot you were pregnant. Is that bad? I'm thinking pretty much yes.
YAY! looking great, cant wait to meet baby # 3 in a few short months! xox
hmmm, i thought i left a comment here...anyways, i was saying that you, as always, look great! i feel like i'm so much bigger than you!
Kelly, for some reason this picture makes me look deceptively small. Don't worry, Andy tells me on a regular basis how huge I am! ;-)
looking great, Megan! I hope you enjoy these last few months as a mom of 2. :)
Post a Comment