There's Treasure Everywhere

Pumpkins

1 comment
Joey, Hannah and I went to Bates Nut Farm for our annual pumpkin trip. This time we went with some friends.

While looking at all the animals, Joey and Mollie started growling loudly at this turkey. Every time they growled, the turkey would gobble back. It was really funny.

And by "Joey," of course I mean, "Peter Pan." Thankfully, he was satisfied with only bringing the hat, belt, and dagger.

We kept trying to get Lizzie, Joey, and Mollie to look up so we could take a picture, but apparently they thought there was a race going on to see who could get across the pumpkins the fastest. They were all very focused on winning that imaginary race.

Hannah woke up from her little nap in the Bjorn just in time for a picture with the pumpkins.

Joey was so tired after our busy birthday weekend and pumpkin outing that when we came home he slept from 2:00 until 6:00! I didn't have the heart to wake him up.

1 comments:

Leanne said...

I love that last picture of Peter Pan in the pumpkins. Wait, did I just make up a tongue twister?!