Joey: Daddy, ask your boss if you can come home early today. I think he'll say yes.
We were talking about a story where one character was being mean to another character.
Joey: Why was he being mean?
Me: Well, have you ever been mean to someone before?
Joey: Yes.
Me: Why were you mean?
Joey: I don't really know.
Me: Yeah, sometimes we don't even know why we are mean.
Joey: But that's my favorite thing in the whole world.
Me: What? Being mean?
Joey: Yeah, and guess what, I'm really good at it!
Joey has really been into Star Wars lately...
Joey: When I was 3 1/2 I was on the dark side, but now I'm on the good side.
Me: Hannah guess what? This morning we are going to have breakfast and then get dressed and then...Mollie and Cody are coming over to play!!!
Hannah: Binkernell? (Tinkerbell)
Me, laughing: No, I don't think Tinkerbell is coming to our house.
Hannah: Elmo? House?
Me: No, Elmo is not coming over either.
Joey: Can we play lightsabers?
Andy: Sure.
Hannah: Vader? Daddy, Vader?
Andy: Yes, Hannah, I'll be Vader.
Hannah: Joey, Luke?
Andy: Yeah, Joey can be Luke, and who are you going to be?
Hannah: Leia.
2 comments:
So cute! I love reading what your kids say- it cracks me up! Reminds me that I should really do a better job of writing down what my kids say too. :)
Tami
Hannah already knows more about Star Wars than Rachel! haha
Post a Comment