Hannah and Cody bonded over their love of their blankies.
Fun with Friends
My friend, Tami, is having her third baby at the end of this month. Until then she has a bunch of doctor's appointments and I offered to watch her kids for her about once a week. Joey and Hannah have had so much fun getting some extra time with their friends, Mollie and Cody.
Hannah and Cody bonded over their love of their blankies.
Mollie and Hannah bonded over their love of literature, particularly anything with "Binker Nell" (a.k.a. Tinker Bell) in it.
And Joey and Cody bonded over their love of being goofy boys.
My kids are going to be sad when Mollie and Cody's new baby brother or sister is here, and we won't get to see them as much.
Hannah and Cody bonded over their love of their blankies.
1 comments:
Awww- what cute pictures! Mollie and Cody loved looking at them with me this morning, and they will also be sad when I stop having my doctor's appointments. :) You're the best... I seriously don't know what I would've done without your help this pregnancy! :)
Tami
Post a Comment