There's Treasure Everywhere

Sea World

1 comment
The day before New Years Eve, Joey, Hannah and I went to Sea World with my parents and two brothers. We had such a great time. It was quite a luxury having five adults taking care of two kids.


As usual, the kids loved the play area and this time it was even more fun since they had some of their favorite playmates with them.

Hannah saw the area where you could meet Elmo and kept saying, "Elmo, Elmo" over and over again. I asked her if she wanted to meet him and she said, "Yes!" So, we stood in line for a little while although I was sure she was going to freak out when we got up there. She did get a little more shy when it was our turn, but she still gave him a high five and got close enough for us to take a picture. I'll consider that a success!
The kids and I left around 2:00 to go home and take naps. This picture happened after we left, but I had to post it, if for no other reason than for my sister to enjoy. You're welcome, Rachel.

1 comments:

Shaping My Heart said...

haha thank you for posting that picture! i love all the pictures. hannah is looking so old!