We ended up walking to an area that I don't usually go to because the animals aren't that interesting. Who knew there was a secret water area tucked back in that area? This was definitely the highlight of our trip.
Wild Animal Park Again
As I mentioned before, our Zoo/Wild Animal Park pass expires at the end of this month so we're trying to squeeze in a few more visits. Last week I met some friends there.
We ended up walking to an area that I don't usually go to because the animals aren't that interesting. Who knew there was a secret water area tucked back in that area? This was definitely the highlight of our trip.
Joey was a little timid at first...
but ended up getting soaked along with his friends Mollie and Lizzie.
It's always a good time for "Ring Around the Rosy."
In the midst of all the cool animals at the Wild Animal Park, including a sweet baby elephant and a lion that came right up to the glass, this random rabbit was Joey's favorite animal of the day.
We had a great day, but it was also historic. For the first time since Hannah was a newborn she fell asleep in the stroller. As Joey would say, "It's a miracle!" Here she is after her little nap, feeling quite refreshed and super interested in that water bottle.
Maybe we'll end up renewing our pass after all!
We ended up walking to an area that I don't usually go to because the animals aren't that interesting. Who knew there was a secret water area tucked back in that area? This was definitely the highlight of our trip.
1 comments:
It was such a fun morning! Glad we could go together as a group! That splash zone area was the BEST!
Post a Comment