There's Treasure Everywhere

The Things They Say, Part 8 (Updated)

4 comments
Joey to Aunt Rachel on the phone: Are you going to come to my house? You will love it. It's AMAZING!

Nana: Is Bronson (the fish) still alive?
Joey: Yeah.
Nana: Wow, that's amazing.
Joey: It's a miracle!

Talking about the foods Hannah can eat now that she's one...
Joey: Can Hannah have honey jelly?
Me: There is no such thing as honey jelly.
Joey: Yes there is. I had it a long time ago with Daddy before you were born.

As we were starting to watch The Little Mermaid for the first time...
Joey: If I get a little nervous, just tell me it's pretend.

Added by Aunt Rachel (in the comments): "Here's another favorite after telling Joey I am sick..."
Joey: God will heal you if you pray. He will heal your body! God doesn't have a body he is a spirit...you won't see God in Charlotte!

4 comments:

Aunt Rachel said...

hahaha i LOVE these. Here's another favorite after telling Joey I am sick...
Joey: God will heal you if you pray. He will heal your body! God doesn't have a body he is a spirit...you won't see God in Charlotte!

Megan said...

Yeah, that whole phone conversation was pretty hilarious!

Mom K. said...

Those are the best ever! Unbelievable! "Kids say the darnest things"! So great that you are writing them down.

Stacie said...

I love the things Joey says. He is one of the smartest, funniest kids I know.

---Stacie