Andy and his friend from work were on the same Movember team. While Geoff raised over $100, Andy's total was $0. When I teased him about it he said, "I'm not raising money, I'm raising awareness."
I guess that's fair because his mustache did make me aware of a few things:
1. November has now lost some of its appeal to me.
2. I'm really glad we no longer live in the '70's.
3. I should have had a prenuptial agreement that included a "no mustache" clause.

To be fair, Andy did not love the mustache either. In fact he couldn't wait to shave it off. Unfortunately, I don't think he will remember that come next November, I mean Movember.
4 comments:
Hilarious! I can't wait to see the real thing next year.
That blog entry is way too funny!
yeah, the air force has mustache march, or something like that. grant didn't remember this past march, but he's already told me to get ready for next march, because he WON'T forget.
This is awesome! Yes, I commend Mustache March to Andy and all burly men.
Post a Comment