When I first saw the first picture I had NO idea who that girl was...wow...I need to come home and see my niece! I LOVE that second picture. You both look so sweet :)
I agree with Rachel about the first pic. When I saw it I wondered who Joey was playing with...I was trying to think what other kid would be in Phoenix with you. Hannah is precious in the 2nd photo. AND Joey definitely looks like he is giving his first piano lesson in the 3rd photo.
Sarah and Rachel-Can't wait to see both of you soon! Mom and Benjamin-I knew you would love that pic. of Joey and Hannah at the piano. There were other pictures where they were playing a duet. Then one with Joey on the recorder and Hannah on the piano. Stacie-Haha...just you wait...it's totally real!
6 comments:
I love the photo of you and Hannah cuddling! I love that she sucks her thumb. I love that I get to be with her (and you guys) all new years! :)
When I first saw the first picture I had NO idea who that girl was...wow...I need to come home and see my niece! I LOVE that second picture. You both look so sweet :)
Wow! Hannah already has better technique than I do. And look at the advice and wisdom that Joey is bestowing upon her!
I agree with Rachel about the first pic. When I saw it I wondered who Joey was playing with...I was trying to think what other kid would be in Phoenix with you. Hannah is precious in the 2nd photo. AND Joey definitely looks like he is giving his first piano lesson in the 3rd photo.
Sure, sure the kids are cute, but how can you leave us hanging on The Mustache? Tell me it's not real... (No offense Andy!)
Sarah and Rachel-Can't wait to see both of you soon!
Mom and Benjamin-I knew you would love that pic. of Joey and Hannah at the piano. There were other pictures where they were playing a duet. Then one with Joey on the recorder and Hannah on the piano.
Stacie-Haha...just you wait...it's totally real!
Post a Comment