When Joey was little, he had such a funny way of sitting. He always sat on his knees just like Andy and Andy's mom still do when they are sitting on the floor. With Hannah, she always likes to sit like this. She's stretching that quad muscle!
this has nothing to do with your silly sitters but I have been so bad at reading blogs that i wanted to leave a comment on the mustache but didn't think you would ever see it if i left it way down on that post - so here is my comment:
I sure hope Brent can see that from heaven! I am sure there was plenty of laughter! After that - I think that there can never be any more razzing about the permed mullet - WAIT! the permed mullet and the mustache would have looked GREAT together!!
6 comments:
Nice toe point Hannah!
I have the cutest granddaughter in the world!! I don't care how she sits!
this has nothing to do with your silly sitters but I have been so bad at reading blogs that i wanted to leave a comment on the mustache but didn't think you would ever see it if i left it way down on that post - so here is my comment:
I sure hope Brent can see that from heaven! I am sure there was plenty of laughter! After that - I think that there can never be any more razzing about the permed mullet - WAIT! the permed mullet and the mustache would have looked GREAT together!!
Pinky...you are right, the permed mullet and mustache would be quite the duo. Haha! Did Brent ever have a mustache?
pretty sure that he would never have been caught dead with a mustache!! lol!
Haha!
Post a Comment