
For those of you who know me well, I am not the best at keeping in touch with people. I am trying to get better so recently I got together with two old friends Jennifer and Ronya.
Jennifer, Ronya, and I grew up at church together. We all went out of state for college and met our husbands at school. Then we all got married in consecutive summers. Jennifer got married in 2000, Ronya got married in 2001, and I got married in 2002.
Next thing you know, now we're all having babies. Jennifer actually just had her second daughter in July, Ronya had her first daughter in May, and of course then Joey came along in October.
I was able to get together with Jennifer and her two daughters right before Christmas. She lives pretty close by so Joey and I went over one day for lunch. (Thanks again, Jenn!) Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera so no pictures.
Ronya and her daughter came over a couple of days after Christmas. They live near Chicago and are out visiting her family. This is a picture of Joey, Cailin, and Ronya. It was so nice to have a chance to catch up with two old friends!
0 comments:
Post a Comment