The kittens are six months now, so I thought I would share an update. Really, it's just an excuse to post all of the cute pictures of them that we've taken. You'll see that they are especially cute when they sleep, so we have a LOT of sleeping kitten pictures...
Some kids were playing Huckleberry, and Milo was VERY interested. He kept trying to bat the moving things on the screen.
When our neighbor, who has two cats of her own, found out that we got two kittens, she sent us a package from Chewy filled with food, toys and treats. It was so sweet. The kittens love this spinning ball toy.
George and Milo are very intrigued by our back yard even though they aren't allowed outside. We have been training them not to go outside even if the door is wide open, but one time Milo pushed out the bottom of the screen and escaped outside. He was hanging out in the bushes up on our hill when Hannah noticed him out the window. Thankfully, the cats LOVE their treats, so as soon as we shook the treat bag he can right back inside.
They are definitely still kittens so they love to get into everything. That can be a little problematic sometimes, but they are cute enough that they are worth the trouble.
If you are crouched or bending over, chances are you'll end up with a cat perched on your back!
George and Milo like when we have our family cleaning days because they think the stacked chairs are fun to climb around on. It's like a temporary cat tower every Saturday.


For some reason, George in particular really loves to be inside my purse.
I got a new desk, and I was in the process of moving all my stuff from the old desk to the new desk. The kittens messed up all of my piles of stuff, and then fell asleep on their handiwork.
They slept as I slowly put everything away around them. I felt like I was playing that old kid's game "Pick Up Sticks," where I was trying to get things off my desk without disturbing them just because they were so cute.
George and Milo haven't figured out that they are getting too big to sleep on this thing together...
but they keep trying!




















1 comments:
Kittens bring so much joy! They are so so darling. What great pictures you have. I am glad that all your kids are still home to enjoy them
Post a Comment